1. What about registration and pricing?
First you have to post a will-attend log to our MegaEvent-Listing. You’ll be able to do this right after the listing is published. Starting 2014 there’ll be a registration form on this website where you’ll be able to book your tickets. There’s no information about pricing yet, since we’re still planning. We will try to create attractive packages, so that everyone will be able to attend.
2. Is it enough to post a “Will Attend” log in order to participate in the event? Do I need to purchase a ticket for the event?
Yes, a will-attend log is sufficient to attend our event. You can support our planning by registering on our web site, which we will honor with special pre-sale prices for coins, workshops, night concert, etc.
3. Why do I have to pay anything at all?
You do not have to pay anything, if you just want to log your visit at the MegaEvent. But if you want to visit our exhibition area, we do ask for a moderate service charge since we get no support from the city or otherwise but do have a lot of expenses. Stay tuned for more information….
4. What will your coins look like?
That’s a well kept secret at the moment You can register to our newsletter or post a Like to our Facebook Page and we’ll keep you posted.
5. Is the event barrier-free?
Yes, the event grounds is almost completely barrier-free and wheelchair accessible. This also concerns rest rooms and a certain amount of parking lots. Although we cannot guarantee 100% barrier-free access to the last spot on the grounds, we’re certain there’ll be solutions with all the geocachers around.
6. Places to stay
We’re working on lists with links to hostels, camping sites and other non-expensive hotels.
7. Is it possible to park a camper near the event location? Is there sufficient parking nearby for cars/busses/bikes?
There is no official parking for campers close to the event grounds. There is sufficient parking for cars and small busses close to the area.
There will be additional waypoints to parking areas etc.
8. I’m a dealer and would like to have a booth at your event. Who do I contact for more information?
Your welcome! Contact with us through the contact form including information about you proposed booth. Our Sponsors & Partners Team will get in touch with you.